If you have an orthopedic concern, trust our specialists to provide the highest quality care, low infection rates, and an excellent outcome.
Fact: The more experienced your surgeon, the better your recovery.
Thanks to their intensive training and expertise, our orthopedic team offers a level of care that competes with the nation’s largest metropolitan hospitals.
- Decades of orthopedic experience
- The very latest advances in orthopedic techniques
- Fellow-trained in highly specialized care
Depend on us for all your orthopedic needs.
Look to us for pediatric to adult care, from sports medicine to the most advanced joint replacement surgeries.
- First Personalized Knee Replacement® in NW Ohio
- One of the region’s only hand and upper extremity surgeons
- Reconstructive spine surgery
- Hip, knee and shoulder replacement
- Reconstructive procedures
- Sports medicine
- Rheumatoid hand and wrist procedures
- Hand/finger joint replacement
- Peripheral Nerve Entrapment Syndrome treatment
- Trauma care
Personalized Joint Replacement
Our surgeons plan your hip or knee replacement using precise, 3-D MRI images of your joint. The result is a less invasive surgery, less risk of infection and a quicker recovery. Your new joint will fit so well; it should last years longer.
Wood County Hospital was the first in NW Ohio to perform this groundbreaking procedure using Biomet’s Signature Personalized Care.™
Register for our Personalized Joint Replacement Seminar. Surgeon Carlos Gomez, M.D. will discuss this highly customized procedure and if it’s right for you. Click here for dates, to register, and to learn more about this surgery. If you’d like to call to register, please call 419-354-3072.