If your doctor has ordered an MRI, CT scan or other imaging test for you, depend on us to provide the latest technology and expertise to aid in your diagnosis.
Our imaging department offers:
- A board-certified radiologist and radiographers registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology
- Ongoing investments in state-of-the-art equipment
Depend on us for all your imaging needs.
- CT and PET Scanning (shows a cross-section of tissues and organs)
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging provides highly detailed images)
- Fluoroscopy (to view an internal organ while it’s functioning)
- Ultrasound (vascular and Doppler studies)
- Nuclear medicine (uses a painless radiotracer to reveal the extent of disease in a specific organ or tissue)
- Digital mammography
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- DEXA scan (bone density test)
The imaging department also offers ongoing outpatient intravenous antibiotic therapy, transfusions and other procedures requiring nursing expertise. These procedures require a physician order.
Call to schedule your imaging test.
- Radiology, ultrasound, mammogram, DEXA or nuclear medicine: (419) 354-8960
- MRI: (419) 354-8622