Urgent Care at Falcon Health Center
If you need quick care for a minor emergency or illness in Bowling Green, and your primary care doctor’s office is closed, rely on our walk-in Urgent Care. Our team of providers treats everyone six months or older, including community members and the students, staff and faculty of BGSU.
Minor emergencies include:
- Cut or wound where bleeding is controlled
- Sprains, strains or bruises
- Mild to moderate asthma attack
- Infections (ear, urinary, upper respiratory)
- Symptoms of flu (fever, sore throat, cough, congestion)
- Insect bite, rash or sunburn
Call (419) 372-2271 or visit falconhealth.org for hours or more information about Urgent Care services.
Get the care you need when you need it.
There is no appointment necessary, but you can check in online here