Pain & Spine Management
Our experts work together to find the source of your chronic pain due to injury or degenerative conditions. You will benefit from the insights and the expertise of a comprehensive clinical team.
Our expert physician, Dr. Joseph Atallah, who is fellowship trained in pain management, or advanced practice clinicians will assess your condition on your first visit and coordinate your overall care.
Dr. Atallah leads a team of pain management experts who will provide personalized care coordination along with physical therapists, surgical specialists, radiologists, mental health professionals, psychologists, chiropractors and dietitians - each who specialize in spine disorders and injuries to restore you to maximum function.
Our program utilizes the latest techniques in pain management interventions, physical therapy and other treatments to improve your quality of life.
Relief is a phone call away.
Call (419) 373-7696 to make an appointment.
Team of Providers
- Dr. Joseph Atallah - anesthesiologist with fellowship training in pain management
- Dr. Thomas Adreshak - orthopaedic and spine surgeon
- Mickey Frame, D.C. - chiropractic physician and is licensed in acupuncture
- Wood County Hospital Rehabilitation Services
- Behavioral Health Services