Wood County Hospital real time results - easily, immediately & accurately
- Lab (as soon as tests are read)
- Radiology (as soon as tests are read)
- Discharge summaries
- Procedure and operative notes
- ED visit notes
- History, records & physical information - medications, immunization and allergy records and much more all in one place.
How to get started with your My Health Record Patient Portal account:
If you have an email address on file and know your Medical Records Number (MRN)- this has been added for an additional layer of security for your health records - you can self-enroll in MyHealthRecord by clicking this link: Self-Enrollment
If you do not have an email address on file and/or do not have your MRN number (can be found on past discharge paperwork), contact our HIMS support line (419) 728-0642 or stop into our office in the basement of the Medical Office Building, 960 W Wooster St, Bowling Green, OH.
For technical support at any time, call Cerner HealtheSupport toll free at (877) 621-8014.
- Notes from appointments
- Online appointment requests
- Contact your provider’s office
- Access patient education
CONNECT WITH YOUR HEALTH MANAGEMENT APP ON YOUR PHONE
Click here to learn more.