The Wood County Hospital Board of Trustees, Employees, Medical Staff and Volunteers are dedicated to providing the highest quality preventative, restorative, educational, and rehabilitative healthcare services to all. In fulfilling our mission, we shall strive to:
- Provide the highest quality care;
- Maintain an environment attractive to retain qualified healthcare personnel;
- Identify, initiate and provide innovative services in response to the healthcare needs of the region;
- Cultivate a proactive approach to the provision of safe, effective care;
- Identify and implement business practices that promote the stability and viability of Wood County Hospital;
- Foster a spirit of cooperation among area providers.
Wood County Hospital will serve as the core provider for medical, surgical and preventive services in Wood and Henry counties. In achieving this status, Wood County Hospital will operate in the top quartile for outcomes; and at a competitive cost compared to other providers. Wood County Hospital will collaborate with other providers to assure care is appropriate, coordinated, and cost effective.
Respect, Compassion, Competence, Courtesy, Dedication, Responsiveness, Efficiency, Effectiveness and Integrity.