Our close partnership with Bowling Green State University benefits students, staff and faculty as well as the larger Bowling Green community.
In 2013, we opened the $5 million, 23,000 square foot Falcon Health Center near campus to upgrade the University’s Student Health Services and provide Urgent Care for minor illnesses and injuries.
We are also long-time partners of BGSU Falcon Athletics. As the “official hospital” of their sports program, we provide specialized sports medicine services to all BGSU athletes.
We are imbedded in the fabric of our community.
From schools and festivals to local boards and non-profits, our partnerships touch lives in countless ways.
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Autism Society of Northwest Ohio
- BGSU Athletics
- BGSU Foundation
- Black Swamp Arts Festival
- Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce
- Bowling Green Community Foundation
- Bowling Green Convention and Visitor’s Bureau
- Bowling Green Fire Department
- Bowling Green High School
- Bowling Green Parks and Recreation
- Bowling Green Police Department
- Boy Scouts
- Bridge Hospice
- Brookdale of Bowling Green
- Eastwood High School
- Elmwood High School
- Governor’s Cabinet Opiate Action Team
- Interim Healthcare
- Independence Health
- National Tractor Pulls
- Nationwide Children's
- Patrick Henry High School
- Pemberville Free Fair
- Skate for Hope
- Team Recovery
- The Apple Butter Fest
- The Toledo Clinic
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- United Way
- Wood County Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board
- Wood County Committee on Aging
- Wood County Educational Service Center
- Wood County Fair
- Wood County Prevention Coalition