Transition to Practice
The Wood County Hospital CNT-E transition to practice program offers new RN graduates the opportunity to gain experience in an acute care setting while preparing for the NCLEX examination
SIGN ON BONUSES UP TO $12, 500 (PAID IN FULL) UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF NCLEX FOR ELIGIBLE POSITIONS!
Under the supervision of an experienced RN, CNT-Es will administer direct and indirect care to patients ranging from neonate to geriatric. This position enables new RN graduates to gain critical thinking skills while delivering safe, quality and compassionate care to patients across various departments.
Not a new graduate yet? Review open positions for CNT and Patient Care Technicians.
Wood County Hospital offers a rich, competitive benefits package including:
- A low deductible health insurance plan
- Dental and vision insurance
- Cash balance pension plan
- 403b with eligibility of 50% match up to first 4% employee contributes
- EMPLOYER PAID short- and long-term disability
- EMPLOYER PAID life insurance
- Educational assistance with no lifetime maximum
- Vacations, Holiday pay and much more!
You are important to us - more than an employee - you are our family.
Depend on Wood County Hospital to support you as a new graduates through this transition from student nurse to fully skilled RN!