Our OB/GYN specialists offer a comprehensive range of highly skilled gynecological care for every stage of your life.
- Wellness care (physicals and breast and pelvic exams)
- Contraception counseling
- Menopausal counseling
- Management of urinary incontinence, pelvic pain and abnormal bleeding
- Hormonal replacement therapy
- Treatment for osteoporosis
- Fertility treatment
Call (419) 352-8427 today to schedule an appointment.
Specially trained physical and occupational therapists work with women who experience issues related to pelvic pain, osteoporosis, urinary stress incontinence and overactive bladder using pelvic floor therapy to strengthen muscles and alter everyday habits. Our services include:
- Pelvic floor retraining (electric stimulation and biofeedback)
- Peri-partum pelvic pain
- Osteoporosis exercise program
Speak to your physician about a referral to our Rehabilitation Services Department.
You don’t have to live with incontinence.
Urinary incontinence affects millions of people of all ages. Many think it’s a normal part of aging, but this isn’t true. Wood County Hospital offers both surgical and non-surgical solutions to help with:
- Urinary stress incontinence (loss of urine when the bladder senses pressure, such as from coughing or lifting)
- Urge incontinence (an immediate and strong urge to urinate)