Pediatric Sleep Program
Our Sleep Disorders Center now offers pediatric sleep studies for children aged 5 and older. Studies require a physician order, so ask your child’s doctor for a risk assessment.
Our homelike bedrooms feature bed rails for kids and sleeper chairs for parents or guardians.
Signs that your child may need a sleep study
- Loud snoring, mouth breathing, night sweats or excessive restlessness
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Enlarged tonsils or adenoids
- Trouble getting out of bed in the morning
- Sleeping at school or acting out hyperactively
- Trouble maintaining a healthy weight
Following the study, your child’s test is scored by our technologists and interpreted by a board certified pediatric sleep specialist. Results are forwarded to your child’s physician with a recommended treatment plan.