Low Cost Meals
Wood County Senior Center (Wood County Committee on Aging) – Anyone 60+ years old
- 305 N. Main St.
- 419-353-5661or 1-800-367-4935
- Mon – Fri Lunch at noon ($2 suggested donation – no one is denied service due to inability to pay (age 60+) at following sites:
- Bowling Green – 305 N. Main St.
- North Baltimore – 514 W. Water St.
- Walbridge – 705 N. Main St.
- Perrysburg – 140 W. Indiana Ave.
- Wayne – 202 E. Main St.
- Pemberville – 220 Cedar St.
- Rossford – 400 Dixie Highway
- Tues, Wed, ThursEvening meal 5:30pm ($4 suggested donation), in the Bowling Green location only. Call 419-353-5661 to make a required reservation, by 2PM of that day.
- Home Delivered Meals – Anyone 60+ years old & Homebound
- All Wood County residents age 60+ and Homebound (unable to leave without assistance)
- One hot meal to your door – every Monday – Friday (
- Optional two frozen meals for the weekend (if necessary)
- $2 suggested donation per meal
- Call 419-353-5661 for more information
The Wood County Committee on Aging provides errand and shopping assistance as well. See "Additional Services" for more details.
Wheeled Meals – Wood County Hospital
- Must be elderly / homebound resident living within Bowling Green city limits
- Mon – Fri / 3 meals a day (delivered once a day)
- Call 419-354-8965 for information on reduced cost qualifications
Please note, information may change. Please call the location to get more details.