Urgent Care at Falcon Health Center
If you need quick care for a minor emergency or illness in Bowling Green, and your primary care doctor’s office is closed, rely on our walk-in Urgent Care. Our team of physicians, nurse practitioners and medical assistants treat everyone six months or older, including community members and students, staff and faculty of BGSU.
Minor emergencies include:
- Cut or wound where bleeding is controlled
- Sprains, strains or bruises
- Mild to moderate asthma attack
- Infections (ear, urinary, upper respiratory)
- Symptoms of flu (fever, sore throat, cough, congestion)
- Mild to moderate stomach pain or diarrhea
- Insect bite, rash or sunburn
Call (419) 372-2271 or visit falconhealth.org for more information about Urgent Care services.
Get the care you need when you need it.
There is no appointment necessary. You’ll be seen on a first-come, first-served basis. We accept credit cards and most major insurance plans. Co-pays are due at the time of your visit.