Urgent Care Center in Bowling Green OH
If you need quick care for a minor emergency or illness and your primary care doctor’s office is closed, rely on our walk-in Urgent Care Center in Bowling Green OH. Our team of physicians, nurse practitioners and medical assistants treat everyone six months or older, including community members and students, staff and faculty of BGSU.
Minor emergencies include:
- Cut or wound where bleeding is controlled
- Sprains, strains or bruises
- Mild to moderate asthma attack
- Infections (ear, urinary, upper respiratory)
- Symptoms of flu (fever, sore throat, cough, congestion)
- Mild to moderate stomach pain or diarrhea
- Insect bite, rash or sunburn
Call (419) 372-2271 or visit falconhealth.org for more information about Urgent Care services.
Get the care you need when you need it.
There is no appointment necessary. You’ll be seen on a first-come, first-served basis. We accept credit cards and most major insurance plans. Co-pays are due at the time of your visit.