How to Make an Appointment
A physician referral is not needed when scheduling an appointment at the Center for Child Development. Please have the following information available when calling to schedule your child’s appointment:
- A list of your concerns
- Any medical diagnoses your child has
- A list of medications your child is currently taking or has taken
- A list of medical specialist(s) your child has seen
- A list of any testing your child has had, including genetic testing
- Any therapies your child is receiving
- If your child has an Individual Education Program (IEP)
Call 419-373-7686 to schedule an appointment.
After your appointment is scheduled, we will send you a confirmation letter with an overview of what to expect, along with forms to be completed and mailed back before your child’s appointment. Please bring any specialist reports, testing results, therapy reports and a copy of your child’s IEP to your first appointment.
How to pay for services
When scheduling your child’s appointment, we will discuss the various payment options available for services.
Rehabilitation Services and Medical Office Building
1037 Conneaut Ave., Suite 203, Bowling Green, OH
Call 419-373-7686 for more information.