We provide specialized, comprehensive medical care for a wide variety of developmental and behavioral issues, including physical disabilities and autism spectrum disorders. The Center treats children from infancy to age 21.
To learn more about our program, call (419) 354-3295.
Conditions we diagnose and treat
- Delayed development in speech, language and motor skills
- Genetic disorders such as Down syndrome
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Visual and hearing impairments
- Cerebral palsy
- Intellectual disability
- Developmental and behavioral problems associated with chronic conditions.
Early intervention is critical
It is important to diagnose and treat these conditions as early as possible. Early intervention increases your child’s developmental and educational gains, improves your family’s functioning, and reaps long-term benefits.
Rehabilitation Services and Medical Office Building
1037 Conneaut Ave., Suite 203, Bowling Green, OH
Call 419-373-7686 for more information.