How to Get Started
Attend a free information seminar.
Seminars are open to anyone interested in learning more about our weight loss surgery program. Our medical director and weight loss team members will provide important information about:
- How obesity affects your health
- Whether weight loss surgery is right for you
- The types of weight loss surgeries we offer
- What you can expect after surgery
Attendance is required before we can schedule a consultation with your surgeon. Seminars are held on the second Wednesday and Saturday of every month at Wood County Hospital.
- Click here to register for our next free seminar.
- Call 1-877-705-2957 to speak with Kris Elling, our client service representative, weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Request an information packet.
Click here to fill out our online request form. We will email or mail you a packet containing our upcoming seminar schedule, a brochure that fully explains our weight loss program (with several patient success stories), and an article about the Center for Weight Loss Surgery featuring medical director Dr. Peter Lalor.