Classes & Programs
- Tuesday2Childbirth and Parenting | September 02, 2014 | 07:00 pm - 08:30 pm
Big brother or sister come and learn all about your new baby. Class is held on the 3rd floor in the Obstetrics Family Birthing Center.
- Thursday11Nutrition & Weight Management | September 11, 2014 | 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm
Join us for this FREE and Informative Program! Eating healthy isn't always easy. Come learn some of the nutrition basics, tips, and tricks on how to decide what to eat!
- Thursday11Community Wellness | September 11, 2014 | 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm
The American Cancer Society helps female cancer patients with the Look Good...Feel Better program.
- Saturday13CPR & Advanced Life Support | September 13, 2014 | 09:30 am - 01:30 pm
Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Full. This classroom course covers core material such as adult and pediatric CPR, foreign-body/airway obstruction, and AED use. This is intended for healthcare professionals who are required to have qualifications in CPR. This could include Physicians, Nurses, Paramedics, EMT's, Lifegaurds, students other related careers.
- Saturday13Childbirth and Parenting | September 13, 2014 | 12:00 pm - 02:00 pm
Learn to care for your newborn is his or her first year of life.
- Saturday13Childbirth and Parenting | September 13, 2014 | 02:00 pm - 04:00 pm
Don't wait until your baby is born to learn about breastfeeding. Our breastfeeding class is for mothers considering breastfeeding and their support person.
- Tuesday16Exercise & Fitness | September 16 - October 21, 2014 |
A 6 week exercise program involving therapeutic dance and movement program designed to help survivors of serious illnesses. It is a gentle exercise program that promotes increased range of movement, improved balance, and the reduction of swelling associated with lymphedema.
- Thursday18Community Wellness | September 18, 2014 | 06:30 pm - 09:00 pm
Looking Good Inside and Out: How Your Mind, Body and Spirit Responds to Laughter is the topic of our September 2014 Positively Pink Women's Health Series. Luanne Kaiser, RN, certified laughter leader will discuss the benefits of laughter. Jen Waddington from Waddington Jewelers will share techniques and tips for proper care of your fine jewelry.
- Saturday20Center for Weight Loss Surgery | September 20, 2014 | 09:00 am - 11:00 am
Peter F. Lalor, M.D. and members of the Center for Weight Loss Surgery team will discuss obesity and the weight loss surgery options available at Wood County Hospital. Call 419-373-7699 for more information.
- Tuesday23Community Wellness | September 23, 2014 | 05:30 pm - 06:30 pm
Coral Matus, M.D., hospitalist will discuss the signs and symptoms of a variety of stomach issues, including gastritis and gastro-esophageal reflux disease.
- Saturday27Children | September 27, 2014 | 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
A medically accurate, hands-on, class that teaches boys and girls ages 11+ how to handle emergencies when caring for children.
- Saturday27CPR & Advanced Life Support | September 27, 2014 | 09:30 am - 12:30 pm
Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Renewal course covers core material such as adult and pediatric CPR, Foreign-body-airway-obstruction, and AED use. This is intended for healthcare professionals who are looking to renew their current BLS card. This could include Physicians, Nurses, Paramedics, EMT's, Lifeguards, students and other related careers.
- Tuesday30Childbirth and Parenting | September 30, 2014 | 07:00 pm - 08:00 pm
This free class is open to all expectant mothers, nursing mothers and their infants.