Classes & Programs
- Tuesday10Center for Weight Loss Surgery | December 10, 2013 | 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Peter F. Lalor, M.D. and members of the Center for Weight Loss Surgery team will discuss obesity and the weight loss surgery options available at Wood County Hospital. Call 419-373-7699 for more information.
- Saturday14CPR & Advanced Life Support | December 14, 2013 | 09:30 am - 01:30 pm
Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Full. This classroom course covers core material such as adult and pediatric CPR, foreign-body/airway obstruction, and AED use. This is intended for healthcare professionals who are required to have qualifications in CPR. This could include Physicians, Nurses, Paramedics, EMT's, Lifegaurds, students other related careers.
- Saturday14Childbirth and Parenting | December 14, 2013 | 10:00 am - 11:30 am
A CPR class designed to prepare you to respond to a potential emergency of your or another baby.
- Saturday14Childbirth and Parenting | December 14, 2013 | 12:00 pm - 02:00 pm
Learn to care for your newborn is his or her first year of life.
- Saturday14Childbirth and Parenting | December 14, 2013 | 02:00 pm - 04:30 pm
Don't wait until your baby is born to learn about breastfeeding. Our breastfeeding class is for mothers considering breastfeeding and their support person.
- Tuesday17Health Screenings | December 17, 2013 | 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Proper health screenings can assist individuals with early detection of many health conditions. Join the Wood County Hospital Wellness Department and get your New Year off to a healthy start by participating a series of health screenings as part of its "Know Your Numbers" series. The series includes blood pressure checks; height, weight and body mass index, fasting total cholesterol, bone density screenings and blood sugar checks.
- Wednesday18Center for Weight Loss Surgery | December 18, 2013 | 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Monthly support group for those who have had weight loss surgery and are experiencing weight gain.
- Saturday21CPR & Advanced Life Support | December 21, 2013 | 09:30 am - 12:30 pm
Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Renewal course covers core material such as adult and pediatric CPR, Foreign-body-airway-obstruction, and AED use. This is intended for healthcare professionals who are looking to renew their current BLS card. This could include Physicians, Nurses, Paramedics, EMT's, Lifeguards, students and other related careers.
- Monday23Center for Weight Loss Surgery | December 23, 2013 | 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Monthly support group meetings for all perspective and post-bariatric surgery patients and their families.
- Tuesday31Childbirth and Parenting | December 31, 2013 | 12:00 am
This Prepared Childbirth class can be taken anytime from the comfort of your own home and at your own pace. Whether you are awaiting the birth of your first child, planning to have children in the future, or simply seeking to refresh your memory for a subsequent birth, this unique program teaches valuable information and critical childbearing skills.