Classes & Programs
- Saturday25CPR & Advanced Life Support | May 25, 2013 | 09:30 am - 12:30 pm
Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Renewal course covers core material such as adult and pediatric CPR, Foreign-body-airway-obstruction, and AED use. This is intended for healthcare professionals who are looking to renew their current BLS card. This could include Physicians, Nurses, Paramedics, EMT's, Lifeguards, students and other related careers.
- Tuesday28Community Wellness | May 28, 2013 | 05:30 pm - 09:00 pm
Attend this class and learn... how to NOT look like a victim, ideas to make your home more secure, tips for traveling, and when necessary, how to take action into your own hands
- Tuesday28Childbirth and Parenting | May 28, 2013 | 07:00 pm - 08:00 pm
This free class is open to all expectant mothers, nursing mothers and their infants.
- Thursday30Sports Medicine | May 30, 2013 | 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm
The Coaches Clinic is designed for coaches of scholastic youth who need to receive their Pupil Activity Permit to supervise extracurricular activities. Participants will receive a three-year permit. Online registration is required.
- Thursday30Sports Medicine | May 30, 2013 | 08:00 pm - 10:00 pm
This classroom course teaches CPR, AED use, and relief of choking in adults, infants and children. This class is intended for those who have a duty to respond to a cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements.
- Friday31Childbirth and Parenting | May 31, 2013 | 12:00 am
This Prepared Childbirth class can be taken anytime from the comfort of your own home and at your own pace. Whether you are awaiting the birth of your first child, planning to have children in the future, or simply seeking to refresh your memory for a subsequent birth, this unique program teaches valuable information and critical childbearing skills.