Classes & Programs
- Saturday4Childbirth and Parenting | October 04, 2014 | 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
Learn comfort skills,natural pain control methods, anesthesia options and delivery methods. A tour of the Obstetrics Department is included.
- Thursday9Diabetes Education | October 09, 2014 | 12:00 pm - 01:00 pm
Keeping Feet Healthy: Prevention and Treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Saturday11CPR & Advanced Life Support | October 11, 2014 | 09:30 am - 01:30 pm
Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Full. This classroom course covers core material such as adult and pediatric CPR, foreign-body/airway obstruction, and AED use. This is intended for healthcare professionals who are required to have qualifications in CPR. This could include Physicians, Nurses, Paramedics, EMT's, Lifegaurds, students other related careers.
- Saturday11Childbirth and Parenting | October 11, 2014 | 12:00 pm - 02:00 pm
Learn to care for your newborn is his or her first year of life.
- Saturday11Childbirth and Parenting | October 11, 2014 | 02:00 pm - 04:00 pm
Don't wait until your baby is born to learn about breastfeeding. Our breastfeeding class is for mothers considering breastfeeding and their support person.
- Tuesday14Health Screenings | October 14, 2014 | 08:00 am - 10:00 am
Proper health screenings can assist individuals with early detection of many health conditions. Join the Wood County Hospital Wellness Department and get your New Year off to a healthy start by participating a series of health screenings as part of its "Know Your Numbers" series. The series includes blood pressure checks; height, weight and body mass index, fasting total cholesterol, bone density screenings and blood sugar checks.
- Tuesday14Center for Weight Loss Surgery | October 14, 2014 | 06:30 pm - 08:30 pm
Peter F. Lalor, M.D. and members of the Center for Weight Loss Surgery team will discuss obesity and the weight loss surgery options available at Wood County Hospital. Call 419-373-7699 for more information.
- Wednesday22Community Wellness | October 22, 2014 | 06:00 pm - 07:30 pm
Wood County Hospital is one of the few hospitals in Northwest Ohio where patients can undergo personalized joint replacement surgery, which offers numerous advantages over traditional knee replacement surgery.
- Thursday23Community Wellness | October 23, 2014 | 06:30 pm - 08:45 pm
Men's Health and wellness programs for those who want to take action to improve the quality of their lives. Join us and receive information to help you meet the challenges of change.
- Saturday25CPR & Advanced Life Support | October 25, 2014 | 09:30 am - 12:30 pm
Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Renewal course covers core material such as adult and pediatric CPR, Foreign-body-airway-obstruction, and AED use. This is intended for healthcare professionals who are looking to renew their current BLS card. This could include Physicians, Nurses, Paramedics, EMT's, Lifeguards, students and other related careers.
- Tuesday28Childbirth and Parenting | October 28, 2014 | 07:00 pm - 08:00 pm
This free class is open to all expectant mothers, nursing mothers and their infants.