WCH Guild Hosts 2013 Home Tour
May 09, 2013
The Wood County Hospital Guild is sponsoring its 2013 Home Tour, Restorations and Renovations on Saturday, May 18 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The tour features six Bowling Green homes that have been remodeled or renovated. The homes belong to the following homeowners:
- Jeff and Lee Anne Snook, 315 W. Wooster St.
- Goerge and Susan Winters, 328 W. Wooster St.
- Scott and Elizabeth Heacock, 319 Wallace Ave.
- Ivan and Myrl Denbesten, 123 Larchwood Dr.
- Phil and Karol Bortel, 1138 Lyn Rd.
- Tony and Cheryl Vetter, 13100 County Home Rd.
The tickets can be purchased at the Wood County Hospital Gift Shop for $15 in advance or $20 on the day of the tour, or by calling Julie Thayer at 419-354-8006. Gift shop hours are Monday through Friday 1 to 5 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sunday noon to 3 p.m.