The Ready Program
Preschool Program for Children with Autism
If your toddler has been diagnosed with autism, The Ready Program can help. This intensive program provides children diagnosed with autism the intervention they need to successfully transition into a kindergarten classroom.
To learn more about The Ready Program, call 419-354-3099.
Under the guidance of a licensed intervention specialist, the program provides small group and individual help to facilitate learning and readiness skills:
- Small class to teacher ratio of 6:2
- Skilled staff specializing under the area of autism
- Evidence-based practices and methods to improve social, cognitive and communication skills
- Speech and Occupational therapy present in the classroom 2 hours per week
- Aquatic therapy 1 hour per week
- Addresses dressing skills
- Works with children and families to add new foods to diet
- Family education
- Home programming
- AM class 9:00-12:00PM class 1:00-4:00
Program Acceptance Criteria
- Child between the ages of 3 and 5 years
- Diagnosed with autism
- Able to tolerate a small group environment
- Complete the Wood County Hospital Screening and Intake process.
Wood County Hospital is an Autism Scholarship Provider through the Ohio Department of Education. Payment for The Ready Program can be made through ODE or self-pay.
Rehabilitation Services and Medical Office Building
1037 Conneaut Avenue, Suite 205, Bowling Green, OH
Call 419-354-3099 for more information.