Occupational Medicine Services
Call (419) 373-4162 to schedule an appointment.
Work Injury Treatment
- Employees injured on the job can be seen during weekday business hours in the ReadyWorks office.
- Those with serious injuries or who need to be seen after regular business hours will be treated at the Wood County Hospital Emergency Department.
- ReadyWorks also offers second opinion examinations.
ReadyWorks provides a variety of medical surveillance tests performed by certified technicians. Tests include:
- Blood and urine drug screens
- Biochemical screens
- Breath alcohol testing
- Audiometric testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- OSHA mandated testing
- Respiratory fit testing
- Blood lead levels
- Hair collection
- TB testing
- Department of Transportation
- Annual and executive physicals
Immunizations for flu, Hepatitis B and tetanus are available in our office as well as our clients’ worksites.
ReadyWorks works together with the Wood County Hospital Rehabilitation Services Department to help get employees back to work. Rehab services include:
- Ergonomic evaluations
- Strengthening and conditioning
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Back to school
- Ergonomic programs to prevent workplace injuries
Health Promotion and Consultation Programs
ReadyWorks provides employee health screenings and educational programs designed to meet employers’ needs to maintain a healthy workforce. We offer a comprehensive range of screenings, audiometric testing, health risk appraisals, fitness evaluations and health education programs.