Vascular Care & Surgery
Skilled Vascular Care
Dr. Arthur Delos Reyes, medical director of the Wood County Vascular Center, provides quality, specialized care in vascular diagnosis and treatment.
“My job is to involve patients in their own care by helping them understand vascular disease and how to make the changes necessary to prevent disease in the future.”
- Arthur Delos Reyes, M.D.
- Carotid Artery Surgery to Prevent Stroke
- Management of Chronic Venous Disease and Varicose Veins
- Dialysis Access
- Peripheral Bypass Surgery for
- Endovascular Procedures
- Comprehensive Wound Care
- Repair of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Medical & Surgical Management of Peripheral Vascular Disease
Click here for more information on our vascular surgeon or call 419-354-3250.