Ways to Give
There are various ways that you can contribute to the Wood County Hospital Foundation that can meet your individual needs and those of your heirs. Giving opportunities include:
- Planned Giving- Leave a legacy for your family and the Wood County Hospital.
- Annual Giving- Give a gift to make a difference in our community.
- Memorials and Tributes- You can memorialize a loved one by making a gift to the Foundation in their name. In this same way, you may honor a special individual who has made a difference in your life.
- Grateful Patient Program- If you'd like to recognize a Wood County Hospital staff member who has shown expertise, compassion or otherwise went above and beyond- this program will give you an opportunity to recognize that special person with a gift of gratitude.
- First Footprints- Honor the birth of your family member. With your contribution, his or her pink or blue footprint will be proudly displayed outside the Family Birthing Center. The baby’s name and birth date will appear as well.