Wood County Hospital has an ongoing commitment to provide the highest quality personal care and professional excellence.
The Wood County Hospital Board of Trustees, Employees, Medical Staff, and Volunteers are dedicated to providing the highest quality preventive, restorative, educational, and rehabilitative health care service to all. In fulfilling our mission, we shall strive to:
- Provide the highest quality patient care, respecting the uniqueness of each patient, and providing service with compassion and courtesy.
- Maintain an environment attractive to well-trained, effective health care professionals in all appropriate specialties.
- Identify, initiate, and provide innovative services responsive to changing healthcare needs.
- Cultivate a proactive approach to assure the provision of safe care and service to patients, visitors, and staff.
- Provide and utilize facilities and technical resources appropriate for the delivery of high quality, cost effective care.
- Identify, plan and implement financial and business practices that ensure the future stability, vitality, and independence of Wood County Hospital.
- Foster a spirit of cooperation within the hospital, as well as with other providers in the health care delivery system.
Values that form the foundation of Wood County Hospital's personal care and professional excellence include: respect, compassion, courtesy, dedication, responsiveness, and corporate integrity.